cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gleam capture

gleam capture

I've signed up with gleam capture and linked to my constant contact account.  The code is on our site and working correctly and email addresses are funneling to constant contact.  What isn't happening is a welcome email being triggered with signup...what am I missing?  I set a welcome email to be sent to the list...why isn't that happening?

Thanks for any help!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: gleam capture

Hello @kymc2,

Thank you for coming to the Community with this. I did a test sign-up on your website and it appears contacts are getting put on a different list than the one you selected for your Welcome email. I would double check the list on the Welcome email and then update the list on your sign-up form on the website. For security reasons I am not mentioning exact list names but if you would like to discuss this more in private you can always email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we can look at it further. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.