Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gray contact list

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

gray contact list

Hello,

I just finish my first email. I am trying to send it out but the box in front of my email list is grayed out. I unable cannot click it. my send later button is not clickable as well.  what is it I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your help!

1 REPLY 1

Re: gray contact list

Hi @AuraldieJ2 

I apologize for the experience you’ve had with scheduling your email campaign! I have taken a look at your account and can see you are still under our trial period. Accounts under our trial periods are only able to schedule emails to 100 contacts. Having a list larger than 100 contacts will cause you to upgrade to a paid account. This is why you are unable to select your list. You currently have more than 100 contacts saved in your account. I would suggest purchasing a plan in order to send this campaign. You can do this by placing your mouse over the Account Name in the upper-right and then click Plans & Pricing in the drop-down.

2019-05-10_15-40-48.jpg

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.