cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

how do i get to know your service

how do i get to know your service

please assist
5 REPLIES 5
Occasional Participant

I can't find any place where I can get help.

It seems to me that somewhere there should be something to tell me how to get around this site and how to do what I want to do. Can't find the 'help' button.
Tags (3)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I can't find any place where I can get help.

Hello @MarianP2 , 

We are happy to help you here in the Community, you can search our FAQ's or you can contact our support team.  If you would like to get some help here in the Community you can either reply to this post, or create a new topic in any of the boards.  

We look forward to assisting you.  

Occasional Participant

Thanks for th help.  Since I'm new at Constant Contact just didn't know where to look to find the answers - now Ido - and wow! what a lot of information.  Thanks. 

CTCT Employee

You're welcome!  

CTCT Employee

Re: how do i get to know your service

Hello @lawrencek82

We are happy to help you get started with your account.  There are some video tutorials listed here going over some of the basics in the account, and we also have "How To" articles posted here in the Community for various topics.  Is there something specific that you are looking to get help with, like adding contacts or creating your first campaign?