Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you export reports to Excel?

how do you export reports to Excel?

I need to create my own dashboard reporting, can't just be PDF
7 REPLIES 7
Visitor

I am trying to print a response

I am trying to print the response from a survey but it omits the questions and only prints the answers. Please help. Thanks
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I am trying to print a response

Hello @ReubenA4 

You can print the results for your survey in two ways. If you go into the Survey campaign, you have the option to export either Overall or Individual. If you're looking for the overall responses, I would suggest exporting them to a PDF file and printing this format just so the information doesn't cut off when you go to print later. 

If you're going by the individual results, you will want to click on the Survey Responses link to the right of the response date of that individual's email address and then choose the printable version link on the top right side of the page. This will give you both questions and answers. 

I hope this was helpful but if you do have any other questions about how to print your survey results, please let me know. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
All Star

People who did not open my March Newsletter

I want to access a copy and print it out of who did not open my March Newsletter. How do I do this? Please email me instructions to 

Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: People who did not open my March Newsletter

Hello @TheodosiaT

You can export a list of the "Did Not Opens" through the reporting on your campaign, and then print that list from your downloaded file.  Please note, once you export your contacts you will have to go to the Contacts > Activity section to download a CSV or Excel file of your contacts to then print out.  

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any further questions. 

CTCT Employee

Re: how do you export reports to Excel?

Hello @PamelaR934 

Are you trying to print the reports of your Email campaings?

If so here are the steps you can take in order to export each report to an Excel or CSV file:

1. After logging into Constant Contact, click Campaigns on the left-hand side of the page.
  2. Under Activity Type, click Newsletters & Announcements.
  3. Find the sent campaign from your list.
  4. Click the hyper-linked "Opens" number to the right of the campaign name.
  5. On the left-hand side of the page, under My Reports, click the report you want to export.
  6. Click Export in the upper-right corner of your screen. 
  7. Click Export to confirm.
  8. Click "You can check the status here" in the confirmation message at the top of your screen (or you can go to your Contacts page and click on the Activity link on the top left)
  9. Choose "Download CSV" or "Download Excel" for your recent request.
    Note: It may take a few moments for that link to be available. Click the refresh icon in the gray bar for the most updated information.
  10. Depending on your browser, a pop-up message will give you the choice to save or open the file. 
  11. Click Save and choose your desktop as the location for the file.

Let me know if this helps!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Reports Download

When I download the opens from a newsletter campaign I am given all the contact information except the phone number. Can you tell me why?
Tags (2)

Re: Reports Download

HI @TomS2606

If the phone numbers are part of the contact information it should show in the export so I am sorry to hear this isn't happening. Can you tell me what email you are exporting the reporting from so I can take a look?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!