cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

importing contact to campaign

importing contact to campaign

How do I import contact to campaigns

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: importing contact to campaign

Hello @FirstNameL9028994

Thanks for posting! I would be happy to help you with importing your contacts. Constant Contact imports your contacts into email lists. You can then schedule your campaign to the email list.

For options on how to add your contacts click here

Instructions for scheduling your campaign:

1. From the Campaigns tab, click Draft to narrow your search.

Status Menu and Draft Option
  2. Find the email campaign you want to send and click Actions Schedule.

Actions Menu and Schedule Option
  3. Click Manage lists.
  4. Select the lists you want to send your campaign to.
  5. Click Save.

Manage lists Button, List Selection, and Save Button
  6. Choose a time to send your email:
  • Send Now - To immediately place your campaign email in our mailing queue. Your email will typically go out within a few mins.
  • Send For Later - To select a date and time for a future delivery date up to a year in advance.
    Note: During the Free Trial, scheduling is limited to the same day only.

Schedule Options
  1. Update your subject line, from name, from email address, and reply to email address as necessary.

Header Options
  2. Click Schedule to send your campaign email.

Schedule Button

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

1st time user.  How do I upload contacts from "contacts" on my mac computer?

Hello @KenA754. Welcome! In order to give you the right assistance, I have to ask where you will be getting your contacts from. It is through Apple Mail, Outlook, or maybe an Excel file? Please let us know and we would be happy to help you upload your contacts!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.