cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it says my 60 day trial has ended and I just signed up!

Occasional Visitor

it says my 60 day trial has ended and I just signed up!

Hi there, I am wanting to try out your services and signed up for the free 60 day trial today. now it is saying this trial has expired. Can you help? I just imported my email list today and that was it.  and I imported from Genbook. Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY

Re: it says my 60 day trial has ended and I just signed up!

Hi @vanessae114

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any confusion there may be with the status of your account. Are you logging into the right account? I can see there are two accounts under your name. One is an expired trial account from over a year ago, while the other is the open trial you recently signed up for. I would suggest requesting a username reminder email. Once you receive this email and confirm the correct username, you can then reset your password if you are still unable to login.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.