cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logo colors

Occasional Visitor

logo colors

Hi, thank you for creating my first campaign design. How can I match the colors used with my logo pantone colors? Is that an option?
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: logo colors

Hi @KatinaC6

Great question, thanks for posting! You can control the colors in your email using the panel labeled "Colors & Fonts" on the left. You will see each section of your email is labeled so that you can control the headers and backgrounds one at at time. An alternative is to click into each block and use the background color and font color icons here.

Hope this helps, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Advisor

Re: logo colors

Just in case you don't know the exact color code of your logo, you can go to this website (http://html-color-codes.info/colors-from-image/ ).upload your logo and click on the color you want. It will give you the color code and you can input that into Constant Contact when creating a campaign to match it perfectly with your logo. (Screen shots below on how to input into Constant Contact.)

Just thought I'd share in case you or others reading this thread did not know how to find color codes!

Constant Contact Colors