cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly invoice

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

monthly invoice

I would like to know how to find an invoice?
Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
CTCT Employee

Re: monthly invoice

Hello @MaureenM274,

I would be happy to assist in getting to your invoice.

Print the Invoice

1. Click the Profile Icon and then My Account.

Profile Icon - My Account

2. Click "View Billing Activity/Statements".

View Billing
  3. Select the time period you are interested in with the drop-down menu or the calendars and then click Show.

Invoice
  4. Click Print and then select what you want to print, Payments, Invoices or Invoices with Detail.

Print Invoice
  5. A new window will open with the page you want to print. Click Print.

Print invoice

Email the Invoice

1. Click the Profile Icon and then My Account.

Profile Icon - My Account

2. Click "View Billing Activity/Statements".

View Billing

3. Select the time period you are interested in with the drop-down menu or the calendars and then click Show.

OptIn Payment

4. Enter an email address of your choosing into the box. Then click Email and choose what you'd like to email, All Activity, Payments, Invoices or Invoices with Detail.

Email Receipt

I hope this helps, please don't hesistate to reply back if you have additional questions.

Kindly,

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Regular Visitor

Bad answer --- I am not seeing the "my account" icon on the navigation bar.

CTCT Employee

Hello @JonM119

I would be happy to help you find the My Account tab. When you login, look to the top right of the screen. There is an outline of a person, click on that and click on My Account. This image helps you find the My Account Tab.Finding My Account.JPG

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Frequent Visitor

Invoice

I was previously able to retrieve the invoice from the website. I can no longer find where this is at on the website. Please let me know where I can retrieve the invoice.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Invoice

Hello @USCONSULATED ,

I apologize that this has been confusing to find. While our interfere has changed its look, you are still able to access an invoice. To find this information, you will need to click on the icon (that looks like a person) on the top right corner of the screen and select "My Account." Once the next page loads, you will see a section for "Billing Information" on the far right side of the page. Under that section, select "View Billing Activity/Statements" and then you will be able to retrieve an invoice.

Below are some screenshots to help guide you. If you have any trouble, feel free to reach back out us or contact our billing team. Their phone numbers can also be found on our "Contact Us" page.

STEP 1:

image_my_account.png

STEP 2:

billing_info_001.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

Where are the invoices located on the revised site?