cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

template / image size

template / image size

Hi, 

I'm trying to create a new automation and have asked my designer to create an image for a template but can't see anywhere the size of the image anywhere (the width). Any image I add isn't wide enough. 

Can someone please let me know the image size? We've added one that was 740 and it was too thin 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: template / image size

Hello @TaraT743. I took a look at your autoresponder and I saw a smaller image in there. Generally, when larger images are inserted into an email created with our third-generation editor, they will come in small.  If you put your mouse over the image, you will see a two-sided arrow show up in the bottom right corner. You can click and drag on this to make the image as large as you'd like it to be. Here's more information about inserting, editing and removing images in the third-generation editor

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.