cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

AR email based on action like updating profile

0 Votes

AR email based on action like updating profile

As the business owner, I'm highly interested in specific profile information, which I can ask for in an Update Profile Form. It would be awesome if I could set an Autoresponder to reward my customers when they update their profiles

10 Comments
Solution Provider
It would be SUPER.. if we had the option to be notified by email when a prospect took an action, such as when they sign up for an email or when they download a pdf. Any chance of that happening any time soon? Beth

Thanks for posting this feedback! If you have the download set as a link in your series you would be able to see the click stats but nothing further for tracking on the file. 

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback! This isn't considered a trigger currently unless the contact chnaged the list they belong in and the new list was part of an AR series.

Occasional Contributor
It would be very useful to set an action that would move contacts that reached my last step in an autoresponder series to a new list so that I could market that separately.
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee

Thanks for your feedback about the Autoresponder feature; I can understand how having a feature like that could be more useful.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes