AR email based on action like updating profile

0 Votes

As the business owner, I'm highly interested in specific profile information, which I can ask for in an Update Profile Form. It would be awesome if I could set an Autoresponder to reward my customers when they update their profiles

10 Comments
Todd_Davis
Participant
It would be SUPER.. if we had the option to be notified by email when a prospect took an action, such as when they sign up for an email or when they download a pdf. Any chance of that happening any time soon? Beth
Hannah_M

Thanks for posting this feedback! If you have the download set as a link in your series you would be able to see the click stats but nothing further for tracking on the file. 

Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

Hannah_M

Hannah_M

Thanks for posting this feedback! This isn't considered a trigger currently unless the contact chnaged the list they belong in and the new list was part of an AR series.

Hannah_M

DavidC8737
Regular Participant
It would be very useful to set an action that would move contacts that reached my last step in an autoresponder series to a new list so that I could market that separately.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hayley_L
Employee

Thanks for your feedback about the Autoresponder feature; I can understand how having a feature like that could be more useful.

Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More