We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Ability to edit an activated automated email

0 Votes

Can you please update the program to be able to add/edit an automation series? As a new creator I am constantly changing things and need to upgrade my welcome series as I learn new things. Having to make a new one every single time is becoming overwhelming in the process.

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @ArikkaH thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in on this as well.

JenniferNBayJBF
Participant

YES!! Please do this. I too am constantly updating "things." I also would love to be able to go in and change the duration in between emails. I am event based, so as it gets closer to the event, I want to speed up the automation. When I'm far out, I want to space the timing out more. 

Icon2010
Regular Participant

Is there not a way to edit the time delay in which an email goes out in the automated series?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More