Ability to embed an event registration form...

Ability to embed a constant contact event registration form on my own website?
I want people to be able to register without having to leave my website.

20 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback! Would you like the entire registration form to be embedded or would like a shortened form to be created for this case? How do you imagine that the registrant would get the Event details? 

Participant

I would like this feature too. I think the event details should be optional in this case. I would imagine it working like embedding a mailing list signup would work, that we would get some code we coudl edit ourselves so if we wanted to present the details in a different way, we could.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Participant

For two years this has been brought up?

Is there a status change here?

Occasional Participant

Actually, this has been brought up since 2011... I vote a HUGE yes to get this up and running. 

Does this still not exist? 

Participant

There's still no way to embed a registration form?  It's 2017 😕

Participant

Still no way to embed an event sign up form?

I have all the relevant details on the landing page on my website, but the clients have to go elsewhere to sign up for my event?

It's 20-freaking-17!

Facebook ads for event sign ups are POINTLESS if the user leaves my site to sign up. Facebook can't optimize because the conversion pixel is on my site.

Why make me do anything different?

Eventbrite has this feature so I use that for my events now. Eventbrite allows you several embed options. You can also add your FB pixel to eventbrite to capture people coming to your event pages. They are also mobile responsive. Constant Contact is not mobile responsive in so many features, including their surveys. It's been a huge headache for me.

Occasional Participant

03-11-2011 original request on "Embedding an event registration form..."

Hmmm... So, there is still not a solution from Constant Contact.

Participant

This is an important feature to prioritize. We are currently looking to switch to a solution that does allow for event page embedding. At the very least optimize so that it would work with iframe.

Occasional Participant

We have been looking at different event management options just for this reason. We prefer to host everything on our own site to make sure the event listing and registration is as simple as possible for the end user. Reducing clicks is a major part of that. Outside of that, the event landing page/registration forms designs are bland, minimalist in design and limited in customization capabilities. In addition, unlike competitors like Event Bright, CC has no events app for mobile users nor is there an advanced/custom option for the registration OR landing pages. Allowing users to pick fields and lists from a drop down individually, within their CMS (WordPress in our instance) both saves time and offers more customization than alternative options. Please give us options for building out our events and marketing.

Participant

2019! Still waiting...

Constant Contact seems to be falling behind the other options.

Participant
Please allow for event signups and forms to be embedded within websites.
Occasional Participant

Is there an update to this? This functionality is important to us. 

Participant

Still no progress on this?

Participant

I was lied to then. My Sales Rep said this is possible. That was the entire point of signing up with Constant Contact.

Hi @JimS0289 at this time once an event is created you do have the ability to access its URL and share this URL on your website. You can also add your event to the Event Calendar for your account and share this calendar on your website. Do these options not fit your needs to sharing the event?

Participant

I need and want the form to be embedded onto my website. I do not want a visitor clicking a link to signup for something that leaves my website. I want them to stay on my website the entire time. I have information on my website that goes with the form so they need to see all of the information as a whole, in one spot. This is 2020. I have found another website that will allow the signup form to be embedded on to my website. The only down side is, it does not collect the email addresses and names into a list, I will have to export them out of Excel or Google Sheets manually. I would rather do that then have a visitor leave my site and then have to put webhooks or links to get them back to my website. Typically, when a person leaves a website for any reason, they typically get distracted and make it back to the original website hours, days or possibly weeks later when they remember they need more information or when they receive a reminder alert.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More