Ability to order fields on Landing Pages

1) Custom fields list when adding to a landing page is not in alpha order. 2) Not able to change or choose the order of custom or contact fields as they appear on the landing page, either by alpha, randomly, or by required or not required. I can't find any information in Help about if this is possible and, if so, how to do it. These changes would make the page a little more flexible for us and easier for the recipients' to understand and use. As it is, it's frustrating. Thank you.

30 Comments
CRUSER_1
Rookie
It would be really, really, really nice (and intuitive) to be able to manually select the order of the form fields on my form by dragging them in the editor to where I want them, rather than the precedence of when they were created in my custom form field profile.
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Awesome idea @CRUSER_1

I will be opening up this idea so users like yourself can vote and comment on this idea as well. 

ScotM67
Rookie

Please add the ability to reorder fields on a form. I'm pretty surprised this is not an option. Your default order is wonky and not suited well for the type of interaction I want to have with customers. It give the impression to potential customers that we are unorganized. Not a great first impression. This feature can not be that difficult to implement.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @JCRBAJC thanks for sharing this feedback request! We have tracked your idea and opened it up so other users can weigh in as well.

user2772
Rookie

I agree, when creating custom fields, I can't move them to where they'r supposed to be...

KathleenS432
Rookie
Hi again! it would also be helpful if we could order the contact fields how we want. I don't see an option to change the order and it would be nice if I could move the "name" field to the top where "first name" and "last name" are. thanks!

I am having the same issue. After creating custom fields, they are randomly placed in my registration form. I need to be able to choose the order they go in.  This can't be that difficult for Constant Contact to make possible. 

AllisonC41
Rookie

Is this still not an option?? Shocking your system doesn't allow this to happen. 

MotokiN
Brand Influencer

My company also needs the feature to arrange the contact fields and custom fields. We collect information about customers' projects and it doesn't make sense to the fields arranged alphabetically. 

JennaJ303
Campaign Collaborator
Hi there! This is easy to use, but with migrating from another service, my fields came in an odd order. I really need to be able to customize my fields more (radio buttons, drop downs) and reorganize them (move the First Name and Last name so they are sequential on the form) so that the form flows naturally. Just some thoughts. Thanks for all you do!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More