cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to register someone for an event campaign who doesn't have an email address

0 Votes

Ability to register someone for an event campaign who doesn't have an email address

It would be helpful to have the ability to register someone for an event campaign who doesn't have an email address. At present, I am having to allow phone registrations still for mostly elderly folks who do not have an email address. IThe way Constant Contact is set iup to disallow manual registration means that I have to maintain two separate registration lists, which is a hassle. It seems to me that this could easily be fixed so that administrators can manually add registrants to the one list and even better, the system recognoises when there is no email address provided and reminds you to contact these registrants via phone if necessary to remind them or update them on the event. 

2 Comments
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

This is great feedback, thank you for sharing! 

All Star

Believe it or not there are people in our organization, very few, that do not have an email address and I agree there should be an easy way to integrate them into the event registration.