The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Ability to send to a tag

0 Votes

I am using the survey tool to send to sub-groups. using the " tags" to create subgroups, but this feature doesnt work in survey. I was given a work-around, however it would be nice do this with one less step and have it work in the same manner as the emails. Also finding the results of my surveys to be very difficutl. I am using the same survey and sending to the sub-groups that I created in my email marketing, but then CC is not breaking it out per invitation, so I have to figure out which are new in the results. Again, would work better if you added the result column to the screen where it shows the click-through, so that I could easily view the results for that particular week. Thanks!

4 Comments
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes