Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Additional event payment options

Just wondering if square.com will be used as an option when my customers register. I really like it and it's much easier on our side and less expensive. Let me know if this will ever be an option. thank you

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone, 

With the newer event tool out and the contract with WePay having ended after 2023, this means that PayPal is currently the only online payment provider available.

While our devs are looking into other alternatives for integrated payment providers, they are also open to any specific suggestions you have:

• What payment provider would you prefer to use?
  • What is the most important aspect in a payment provider to you?

83 Comments
KelleyW87
Rookie

I would like to be able to process event payments through Network for Good.  We are a nonprofit and they offer good pricing.

Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @KelleyW87,

Thank you so much for the feedback! I've opened this idea for voting.

DeborahT715
Rookie

When guests are registering for an event, Please make a payment option that states something like " Other pay/ pay Event Coordinator Directly"  something to allow guests to pay me at my store in advance on my cc reader when they don't want to register online.  Then I won't have to make a "pay by check" option available in order to register these guests this way even though they have paid me with cash or cc at my store.  I want Pay w/ CC option or Pay at Watermelon Creek Vineyard

so I am not waiting for checks.  I don't use the  " Pay at The Door" Option very much.

Thanks,

Deborah

Thanks

Deborah 

Joe_Steiner
Rookie

Add my vote to add square.  Much more reliable that PayPal. 

TimothyL87656
Rookie

Add Square as an online payment option for events.

DevonJ1
Campaign Contributor

As a non-profit allowing credit card transactions is a risky move because of the additional fees but it is inevitably what people prefer to use. Trying to make it easier for people to attend our events we have allowed for credit cards to be used to purchase tickets. When we managed event registration without constant contact we applied a different cost for those that wanted to convenience of paying with a credit card (slightly higher to cover the service fees). Using to constant contact event registration is great but there is no way to adjust the rate when people choose to pay with a credit card. You could put two separate rates on your event and hope people would do the honorable thing or pay attention to the different rates but there is a big risk there. This should be an improvement made to the registration service.

MeganZ6
Rookie

Yes, would love to have Square as online payment option for events!

MeganZ6
Rookie

Yes, would love the option of integrating square as a payment option.

SarahM710
Campaign Collaborator

I would love to be able to add a Venmo button to the bottom of our emails. Venmo is a growing social network for processing payments and donations. 

CarrieR35
Campaign Contributor
Hi! It would so great if someone could register and pay via Venmo, not just Pay Pal. Lots of people prefer this and from my POV I make more $ since Venmo currently doesn't take a percentage like everyone else does (PP take 2.5% of ticket). Thanks, - Carrie
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More