Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Additional event payment options

Just wondering if square.com will be used as an option when my customers register. I really like it and it's much easier on our side and less expensive. Let me know if this will ever be an option. thank you

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone, 

With the newer event tool out and the contract with WePay having ended after 2023, this means that PayPal is currently the only online payment provider available.

While our devs are looking into other alternatives for integrated payment providers, they are also open to any specific suggestions you have:

• What payment provider would you prefer to use?
  • What is the most important aspect in a payment provider to you?

83 Comments
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @CarrieR35, thanks for your feedback! I am opening this idea up for voting. It will be great to hear how many other users it would help to add more payment options. 

KarenP0971
Rookie

I would love to be able to integrate Moneris into my campaigns and events to replace PayPal with their high fees. Any thoughts of doing this in the future?

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @KarenP0971, thanks for your feedback! We don't currently have an integration with Moneris, however, I've opened this idea up for voting so we can get some more feedback and ideas on new integrations to offer with the Events payment option.

AdamB211
Rookie

I agree!! Moneris would be great!!!

TaniaM54899
Rookie

You say you are listening, but when I look over previous requests back to 2016 for Stripe for Canadian customers, you are not listening.  So now, although we are a long time customer, we have no choice but to move on to a new product.  Constant Contact was an industry leader many years ago, but has drastically fallen behind other products on the market and are now archaic in design and use and offerings.  I'm disappointed, as we are loyal customers, but feel we have no choice but to move on.  It was recommended by your customer service to use EventBrite, but honestly, we have a subscription with CC, so now your own people are telling me to pay $100 to get a better product.  Even your own customer service is agreeing that Constant Contact is no longer a viable option for us.

Candace_M
Employee

Hello @TaniaM54899,

I'm am very sorry that it feels like we are not listening, but I promise that we are. I want to learn more about what you want to use stripe for. Is it primarily just for our Events feature or would you need it for other areas as well? Is there a reason you prefer Stripe over other options that we currently offer?

PattyRose
Constant Contact Partner

Venmo integration is a great idea!

AmyV526
Rookie

We also need Venmo integration.

StanC99
Rookie

Yes, need Venmo and other popular payment apps to be included in Constant Content Design tool box..  Stan Cuppy....New Contact Contact customer

MilesB
Rookie

Any update on the option of using Square to receive online payments? Would be nice to simplify since we use Square to accept payments at the door, but are stuck with Paypal for online payments ahead of time.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More