Allow Sorting In Campaign Folders

Hi, I just submitted many requests for a more user friendly interface. I have just come across another. Can you offer a sorting option for the events beyond status, etc. Occasionally, I'd like to sort by alphabet, creation date, or by event date. Thank you.

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JosephH56918

Thanks for sharing this request with us! Where in your account are you looking for these sorting options? Do the current sorting tools help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Frankie_P

Reply from @JosephH56918 

@JosephH56918 wrote:

I have to stand corrected in terms of the alphabetizing the events or sorting by date. Y’all have that feature already. Just wish I didn’t have to scroll and search as much as I do. Smaller/ more condensed lists are what would work for me I think. We currently have something like 17 active events. They start to blur together with scrolling so much.

I also really liked being able to just click the folder on the left and have it all listed there. Now I have to go to view all active, then the folder. Again, it’s me just looking for less clicks.

Frankie_P

Hi @JosephH56918

Thanks for following up with these details! We can understand how helpful it would be to sort your campaigns when viewing them within a folder. We have opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More