Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Auto responder scheduling...

0 Votes
I find it very unusual and quite ridiculous that if i want to change the order in which i send my emails and which emails are sent in my series, that i can't just reschedule and prioritize them when i want. You should give your users the ability, simple editing and rescheduling the sequence function. I can't even unschedule certain emails at this time, at least it's not showing them as unscheduled. I find the editing of your AR functionality very antiquated.
3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JonR77 

Where in your automated campaign are you looking for this ability? Users do have the ability to edit the order of emails in an automated series.

JonR77
Campaign Collaborator

I clicked on the menu to the right of the msg in the series and then click on schedule. I try to schedule and I get an error that scheduling is not available. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @JonR77  I can see you also posted about this in a different area of the Community. If you need any further assistance, we ask that your please reply through that post as we will be notified appropriately.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More