The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Auto responder scheduling...

0 Votes
I find it very unusual and quite ridiculous that if i want to change the order in which i send my emails and which emails are sent in my series, that i can't just reschedule and prioritize them when i want. You should give your users the ability, simple editing and rescheduling the sequence function. I can't even unschedule certain emails at this time, at least it's not showing them as unscheduled. I find the editing of your AR functionality very antiquated.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JonR77 

Where in your automated campaign are you looking for this ability? Users do have the ability to edit the order of emails in an automated series.

Consulting & Training

I clicked on the menu to the right of the msg in the series and then click on schedule. I try to schedule and I get an error that scheduling is not available. 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @JonR77  I can see you also posted about this in a different area of the Community. If you need any further assistance, we ask that your please reply through that post as we will be notified appropriately.