Automatic confirmation email after survey is submitted

I would like to be able to send an editable email that sends automatically when my surveys have been completed. This feature isn't offered in any of the survey platforms I've looked at and would be a great way to give surveyed attendees follow up information without manually pulling a new list.

4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @GDean. What an awesome idea! I'll open this up for voting.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. While we have made some improvements to our survey tool with the change over to Survey Pages, we understand how having this feature could enhance the usage of the product. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

I'd like the option to trigger an email to those who submit a survey. We'd like to send an email with a special offer to those who submit a survey, thus a trigger would be nice.

MWard
Rookie

I would like to be able to send a confirmation email with an attachment to inviduals that fill out my survey. 

Doesn't seem possible with the current setup under the survey feature. 

I know when signing up for an event through your service, we get an instant confirmation email. That would be perfect if it was offered via the survey form.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More