Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Change date format from MM/DD/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY

Most users outside the US use dd/mm/yyyy format for dates. Constant Contact only offers US format (mm/dd/yyyy). Not having a European format is completely useless. In the long run this is a deal breaker for us, and I am sure for most users outside of the US. When can we expect this feature?

8 Comments
IrmaM2
Rookie

how about date - month dd/mm

user4169
Rookie

ability to set date format has been standard in computing since the 1960's.  If this has not been done after so many years, CC is never going to do it.  Its a dealbreaker for me.  System is useless

user775317
Campaign Collaborator

If you cant fix the date format this system is no good for me.

user024098
Rookie
Whilst you can change the time zone setting for the UK, all date settings are currently structured to be in American format and you cannot change this to UK format. If you export this information into excel it is not recognised as a date in the UK

Dear Constant Contact,

It looks as though you have enough feedback for the last few years from non US citizens to provide an option to for users to choose to have the date format to DATE/MONTH/YEAR. 

Surely it is easy to code and not sure why non US citizens should be paying a full membership fee as this is slowing down our progress on work. Super disapointing! 

Why hasn't Constand contact responded to any of the above messages? 

Frankie_P

Hi @First-NameL45259  there are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. The more requests receive on this thread, the higher priority it will receive from our Product Team. I did also want to make you aware we have read your feedback, as all feedback is read by Constant Contact employees. I apologize while we may not respond to every comment – it is acknowledged.

IainH4
Campaign Collaborator
STOP using back to front US-style dates. It confuses everyone all the time and we have to write the correct date on account activity to prevent mis-entering in our accounting system. Just use dd-mmm-yy so there is no confusion. And anything exported in CSV is US format ENTIRELY screws up when loaded to Excel which stats off interpreting US dates until it finds and 13th month and then flips to the dd/mm/yy that the rest of the work use making a complete and utter pigs ear of the date. Just STOP using US-style dates
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More