cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Email Invitation to new survey

Copy Email Invitation to new survey

I NEED TO BE ABLE TO COPY A PREVIOUSLY CREATED EMAIL INVITATION FROM ONE SURVEY TO ANOTHER. It's fundamentally ridiculous that I can't do this. I spent all that time formatting and writing the email invitation to my last survey, I want to send another one with the same settings to a slightly updated list of contacts with very slightly altered content, but if I copy an Email it stays on the same Survey and I can't change that? Ugh!
4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for the feedback @BethM476,

I can understand how frustrating this is.  I will pass your feedback along and open this up for voting.

the copy feature should be able to copy both the previous survey and the previous email invitation and allow editing of each to update to the new information
Occasional Visitor
For mature platform your email invite procedure is completely inadequate and frustrating. You should be able to 1: customize and save an email invitation for surveys. This should be ridiculously easy for your programmers to code and implement. 2: You should be able to SAVE and email invitation copy and reuse it in any survey invite..once again a NO BRAINER !..DUH.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes