Create secure Event landing page

0 Votes

The Landing Page on our Events is showing as Not Secure. How do we get this to be a Secure Link to make our customers feel safe?

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @MRMCA

At this time if users are receiving an unsecure message on the landing page of an event campaign, the only way to completely eliminate the security warning is to disable the Landing Page itself. The good news is the registration page is secure and doesn't not produce any warnings. 

With that said, we apologize at this time we do not have plans to include this type of functionality due to the low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

karljeffery
Marketing Expert

Hi can you provide a way to put event landing / registration pages as SSL?

Right now, if I put a link to an event landing page in a newsletter, people get a page which says 'this page isn't secure' etc which puts people off clicking on it.

The only workaround I have is to download the entire Constant Contact landing page as a web page, then re-upload it on my website, which is fiddly, and perhaps even a violation of your copyright

Thanks

Cheers Karl

uwrfdesign
Rookie

I am running into the same problem and this is disappointing to find there are no plans to address it.  People do not want to click past a message that says the site is not secure to get to the registration page.

I agree with this thread and also have site visitors who do not want to register because it says the site is not secure. Even if the actual registration page is, they don't want to move further in it because of what the landing page says. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More