Add sign-up tools to custom landing pages

0 Votes

I'm looking for something combining the custom landing page and the lead generating landing page. I want to be able to customize the layout of my page but still have the sign-up form. Do you have something like this?

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @LorettaS048

Does the lead generation landing page sign-up forms help fit your needs? If not, what exactly are you looking for on these pages that might not be available already?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

LorettaS048
Rookie

The lead generating landing page sign-up form is super simple. It's just a logo, some text and a form but there are no lay-out options and it is not an appealing landing page. The custom landing pages have options to customize the layout but I don't see an option to put a form in.

Frankie_P

Hi @LorettaS048

You are correct, the custom landing pages do not offer the ability to collect contacts through it. Instead these are focused on being used to:

• Share information and video content.
  • Promote specific goods or services, or share a portfolio of listings.
  • Provide details about an event, program, or limited-time offer.
  • Make announcements about your organization.

Because of this, any specifics you can share of customizations you'd like to see on a lead generation landing page is helpful information for us to track and submit to the appropriate teams.

Frankie_P

Reply from @LorettaS048 

What I'd like to see is the customized options like the custom landing pages and emails where I can adjust the format, add in images and articles and change the layout but still have the form. So I can share an image of the content that I'm offering to send, give a description of it, make it look nice and then ask them to sign-up to receive the content.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More