cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Event

Customize Event

It would be very helpful to be able to change the format of the registration page... ie move sections around. For example, the section where people choose the items they would like to purchase (which is under settings not registration) falls at the very bottom of the registration page. I would like to add a few comments below this section such as Questions or Cancellations contact info. Unfortunately, that is not an option so I use fields ABOVE the fee section to include information which should fall at the end. Please allow us to move the sections in the final format or at least choose the order they fall in like you do in the form fields section.

54 Comments
All Star
Besides a banner, I should also be able to add my logo. And I should be able to attach a flyer.
Frequent Visitor

It would be very helpful to not have the 'price/cost' column show on the invitation page.

I found a very good work around for having multiple date options, but to have the cost/price column distracts from the invite.

Occasional Visitor
under prefix there is none for Mr. and Mrs. Please add in a Mr. and Mrs. It seems to me that there are many people RSVP'ing as a couple Thank you. (even Mr. & Mr. and Mrs. and Mrs. would be nice as well. Each time I create an event I have to figure out how to account for the spouse.
Regular Visitor

Even though it is possible to edit the footer on a created email, at this point, one cannot edit the footer on a newly created Event Registration Page.  I understand that the entire Constant Contact event platform is currently being updated; can this feature be added?

Thanks!