cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Event

Customize Event

It would be very helpful to be able to change the format of the registration page... ie move sections around. For example, the section where people choose the items they would like to purchase (which is under settings not registration) falls at the very bottom of the registration page. I would like to add a few comments below this section such as Questions or Cancellations contact info. Unfortunately, that is not an option so I use fields ABOVE the fee section to include information which should fall at the end. Please allow us to move the sections in the final format or at least choose the order they fall in like you do in the form fields section.

• Find more ideas tagged with:
51 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback! At this time you would need to login to the account to see this data but this is great feedback for the future!

Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Established Member
It would be nice to be able to choose from a variety of templates for registration sites and emails tied to events. From what I can tell there's only one format. I do not care for the lefthand sidebar and don't see a way to remove it. Would be nice to have that option and/or a handful of different sites to choose from. Thanks.
Occasional Contributor
I'm trying to add my own photo to the background on an event theme for an invitation. I know that I can add a small logo-sized photo in the left corner, but I want to add my own photo to the background theme. The themes that you offer are too cookie-cutter and they don't fit my event. Why can't users upload their own theme photos?
Status changed to: New idea

HI @ToryP

Thanks for posting. Just to clarify, are you looking to add a background image to the landing page, registration form or invite? You could use a background on the invitation but you would need to use a custom theme instead on the registration form and landing page.

Occasional Contributor

I'm trying add my own photo to the background of an event invitation because the selection of themes that are you offer is insufficient. 

Occasional Contributor

Your selection of designs that can be used to send emails, such as newsletters and promotions, is diverse and really nice.  But in order for me to register attendees for an event and charge admission via PayPal, I have to use your event registrations/invitations.  Your selection for event registrations/invitations is very slim.  Some of them look kind of juvenile.  Can this be addressed — quickly?  I have a fundraising event coming up, and I'd like to be able to send the invitations via ConstantContact.