Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More customization options for the event registration form

It would be very helpful to be able to change the format of the registration page... ie move sections around. For example, the section where people choose the items they would like to purchase (which is under settings not registration) falls at the very bottom of the registration page. I would like to add a few comments below this section such as Questions or Cancellations contact info. Unfortunately, that is not an option so I use fields ABOVE the fee section to include information which should fall at the end. Please allow us to move the sections in the final format or at least choose the order they fall in like you do in the form fields section.

52 Comments
ToryP
Campaign Contributor

Your selection of designs that can be used to send emails, such as newsletters and promotions, is diverse and really nice.  But in order for me to register attendees for an event and charge admission via PayPal, I have to use your event registrations/invitations.  Your selection for event registrations/invitations is very slim.  Some of them look kind of juvenile.  Can this be addressed — quickly?  I have a fundraising event coming up, and I'd like to be able to send the invitations via ConstantContact.

jlaflamme
Marketing Legend

It would be great if the registration forms were a little more intuitive. If there was a way the required form information stayed hidden under the section headers until registrants clicked on each section, I think it would clean up the look of the forms quite nicely. I use the registration feature frequently and it looks very cumbersome to the outside user with so many open fields waiting to be filled out. If all section headers had the ability, similar to the current "Add" button in the Guest section, that would be great.

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

ChrisT9078
Rookie

I wanted to customize the event registration page by using an image from my library to be the background for the registration page but could only change color of set templates.

Chris

KristaL98
Rookie
It would be very helpful to be able to preview the confirmation page and confirmation email during the set-up of the event campaign.
IGGPRA
Rookie
Please include the setting that allow you to customize the font style and color for the confirmation emails. Mine is an ugly, bold green that matches nothing else and I have no idea how to change it.
GeraldineA
Rookie
Please consider allowing us to customize the message a contact receives when trying to register for an event that is closed.
KrisB13
Rookie
If an event is full, I would like the option of adding to a wait list, or collecting their information so we can contact them with another date that may be available. It looks as though if it is full, they will simply receive an email that says the class is full, which loses that person entirely.
WendyU4
Rookie
Why do I HAVE to have them complete the email selection AND verify it. I ALREADY HAVE THEIR EMAIL. These are my top top customers and it is annoying to require them to provide and email and verify it
JonM27317
Rookie
I would love to be able to add links to text boxes. Also, the ability to add bold / italics / or even bullet lists in text boxes would make the readability of my form much better. Even a website link in the general event area would be helpful. Thank you
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More