Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Adjust event display time to daily hours

0 Votes

My event is a 3 day event. Each day the hours are from 8-4:30. I can't do each day, it only lets me say the event starts Wed at 8 and ends Fri at 4:30. How I'd like it to read: When Wednesday, October 19 - Friday, October 21 8am to 4:30pm daily How it reads now: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 8:00 AM MDT -to- Friday, October 21, 2022 at 4:30 PM MDT

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @BTS_Software

What type of event are you looking to have this option for? Does offering the specific time slots as an item you are selling help as workaround in the meantime?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

BTS_Software
Rookie

Not sure if I can reopen here. I apologize, I didn't see the notification.  

We do in-house training to our customers and different events.  When we select the time it doesn't allow time for each day.  "Does offering the specific time slots as an item you are selling help as workaround in the meantime?" I'm not sure how to do this.  As a work around, I remove the template section that shows time and enter it manually for each event.  it would save a lot of time and error checking if I could enter the dates and times as "daily" not "through".  

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @BTS_Software. Thank you for following up with us. At this time, there isn't a way to display the daily times for an event. I'll keep this idea open for feedback and provide any updates should we hear news from our product team. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More