cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Survey

Delete Survey

I have several pre-configured questions that were generated by CC. I need to delete some of them and keep others.

11 Comments

I just spoke with someone in customer service and they referred me here as they said there was no option to do what I was asking. I couldn't find a way to delete previous drafts of survey invitation e/mails..as soon as I check the box, the delete button goes away. :frown:  Now I have 2 or 3 drafts I'm not going to use just hanging out in my list. Please give us a way to delete drafts we no longer need.

Thank you!

Raine

Adding one more thing to that....I can't delete previous surveys either. I wanted to delete a "test" survey I'd created when we were first learning the program.

Thanks!

Visitor

Also experiencing this same issue. I have two "draft" survey invitation emails that I cannot delete. The rep I just spoke to told me to publish the draft, and send it to myself and then I will be able to delete it from my list - NOPE. That doesn't work either. Would appreciate it if CC made it possible to delete survey drafts. 

All Star

Yes, PLEASE give us a way to delete old surveys in our drafts folder.  We had a trial at one time and now have 2 drafts in there which cannot be deleted.  Kind of annoying.

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
My survey is fine, and I sent out invitations. The survey is still opened, which is what I want. Then, I made 2 more draft invitations which I do not want to send. I want to delete them, but I can't. It seems strange that I can't delete them unless the survey is closed.
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

To delete an unwanted survey, you have to close it first by pressing more, close, then you will have the option to chose more, delete.

Occasional Visitor

Also the survey doesnt get deleted, I cannot create a new survey with same name even thou deleted, because its achived in the deleted folder. Please make it possible to delete permanently.