cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete individuals within family registrations

0 Votes

Delete individuals within family registrations

Hi, I love your product, but I'm waiting for a key feature. 1.) Church events have families. Families register individuals but sometimes they can't all make it. I'd like to cancel an individual within a family registration without having to re-do the registration. 2.) Families, large ones, pay differently. I'd love to be able to edit the payment for individuals within families. Mom and dad paypal, daughter and husband with check. I like the Constant Contact registration, but have been waiting 3 years for this. I'd really like this feature and then I can recommend it for more churches. Summer camps with kids could be a huge use for this product, but without individual editing of registrations...its just too much work versus Group Vacation Bible School program. Common, your losing clients to Group!?
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for sharing the specifics of your situation @ThomasF16. This is very helpful for future improvements to the Event functionality! We will be sure to keep you updated so please keep sharing your ideas!

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes