Discount code

0 Votes
It would be very helpful if it were possible to create a tracking code - like a discount code, but with no discount attached (or if we could set the discount to $0). I am trying to track a group of registrants from a particular agency, need to set a cap, but it can't be an access code because they need to be able to access multiple types of registration fees (access codes can only access one type of fee).
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi @TomK1 

Thanks for posting, I can understand how this is a challenging situation. You are right that you couldn't use the same Access code to allow more than one fee type at this time. If you wanted to offer a discount I think Discount codes could work as it would apply to the entire order but I see how tracking would be helpful to see who registers from a specific agency. Could you include a field for this information on the registrtion form?

Status changed to: Voting Open

Participant

In my event planning, we have it that the Presenter would receive a 50% discount.  But we also have it set up that they can register more than 1 at a time because many of our schools send multiple people.  Can you set it up that the code is applied 1 time only...We don't want to make it that they have to register each person separately, they would not like that.

Thank you,

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More