cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edits with Skip Logic

0 Votes

Edits with Skip Logic

I understand the restriction of adding/removing/moving questions once skip logic is applied. I would like the option to add page breaks even after skip logic is applied. This should not impact the flow of the skip logic and will allow me to better design the survey
7 Comments

Hi @AliH99

Thanks for posting this feedback. Since SkipLogic adds page breaks you aren't able to add them after at this time but I understand how this could come in handy. Are you thinking about breaking out pages of questions by topic or something else?

Status changed to: New

Visitor

Yes, my survey currently includes several different sections. In order to let respondents know what section they are in, i'd like to have a section header at the top of each page with the appropriate section name. Skip logic only adds page breaks when the following question may or may not be skipped. However, if a respondent is redirected from question 1 to question 5, but question 4 does not incorporate skip logic, I would like to be able to go back and add a page break between questions 4 and 5. This way, all respondents will see question 5 on a new page (with the header).

Thansk for this detail! This is very helpful information for the product teams when looking into functions like this.

Thanks again. 

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes