cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Email Lists & Event Registrations

Email Lists & Event Registrations

I make event registrations quite a bit for camps, retreats, day events, etc. After I get into the event registration and make way down to the 'Allow registrants to join my contact list', it's quite often that I have forgotten to make an email list. It's easy to just come back to it later and select this list after I create it, but it would be so much easier for me to have the option to create a new email list at that moment, inside of the event registation. There have been a handful of times I've forgotten to go back and change it and then people are upset that they can't register because the system is showing they have already registered because I used an old event as a placeholder.

2 Comments
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

This is a great idea! Thank you for sharing your feedback. 

All Star

This is important if we are going to use this tool compared to Eventbrite etc