cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Calendar

Event Calendar

In the new Event Spot, you have a check box for "Add this even to my calendar". Apparently, clicking that box removes the twitter and facebook links from my registration confirmation. This is very unclear. It was much clearer before. It should say something like "Remove Twitter and Facebook links from registration" or something more obvious. How would I know that not adding it to my calendar meant that you would remove those links?
5 Comments
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hi Takiya, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the confusion with this messaging. You bring up a great suggestion in changing that wording. Please vote on this and any other topics you agree with.

We always have events (workshops) that run over 2 days, from 9am-3:30pm each day. Sometimes it is 2 days in a row sometimes the 2 days are not in a row. I can edit the Landing page, but not the reg page with that info. Really a problem for us.

Thanks for this feedback, Linda. Currently the workaround would be to have multiple events open each with their own Registration Page. You could include each registration page link on one landing page. 

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes