cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Event Campaign Management

Event Campaign Management

It would be really useful to be able to reschedule a participant who is registered for one event and place them in another event without having to cancel them and re-register them. It would also be helpful to be able to receive payment via credit card at a later date for someone within the campaign rather just having the option to mark them as paid.

5 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting, I can understand how a process like this would be very helpful with Events!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Contributor

I do think that my registrants would register earlier (which would be much better for me) if they could schedule their credit card payment for a future date rather than HAVE to pay when they register. Especially since they can't come back and pay later with the same e-mail address.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes