cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Event Registration

Event Registration

It would be helpful to add attendees even after the event has taken place.

5 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star

this needs to happen. I asked customer support and they suggested exporting to excel and typing that the person attended into the workbook and saving it... totally not a useful response

yes, in a spreadsheet input format. I have registered people by going to the registration form. But that is labor intensive and not good for more than a handful of people. 

Yes, this would be a useful feature. Going through Excel is a fair amount of work for such a simple function.

All Star

I agree! Or let us open the event back up so someone can register. My events are funded by a grant and we have to gather demographic data from our participants. Sometimes it's a closed event and we already know everyone that is attending, but since I have already created a demographic survey with constant contact, that's what we use the day of the event. Now, I am pretending the event is on a later day and hiding that information from the participants so they can still register. I don't see why I can't choose when it closes, or open it up after it does.