cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Event emails not being on the main campaigns tab

0 Votes

Event emails not being on the main campaigns tab

When the emails were on the main tab for the account the "email" tab it is was much easier to find what was needed.
12 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for the great feedback.

Established Member
When this update happened, I lost draft emails and I have to go to the event to access them again(too many clicks). Also when I send an email, I does not show up in the 'sent' emails. This is not as intuitive as the old version. I recommend going back to what you had before. It was easier to use then.
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback @TXGCF,

On the campaigns page there is a section for 'Status' where you should be able to filter by 'Sent' emails.  Are your sent emails not showing up there?

Thanks,

Patrick

All Star
PLEASE bring back the ability to see event emails in one view. It is a huge issue not seeing what event emails have been scheduled in a list form. Why did you get rid of this?
CTCT Employee

Hello @MicheleM73037,

Thank you for this feedback! Just to clarify so we can track accordingly, you can view just the Events by choosing 'Events' under 'Campaign Type' on the left (https://www.screencast.com/t/37UlKLo7Gp4O). Were you looking to view the Event Email Invitations within the Events themselves? Would you be able to expand on this a little bit if possible?

Thank you!

All Star

I used to be able to see ALL emails in one place, whether it was an email, newsletter or event email. With the new design the event emails no longer show up in the list at all. I need to see ALL emails in one location again. It's hard to figure out what's been scheduled, sent or still in draft when you have 10 events going on and emails for all these events. Since the change I have to go into each email individually to see what we've scheduled etc. Why are they no longer showing up in the email list? So much of my time is being wasted every week because of this deletion of information on CC part. 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @MicheleM73037,

Thank you for your response, I apologize for the frustration. This is something we currently have tracking and being voted on and will make sure to track accordingly. Your feedback is very valuable.

Solution Provider
Events are not listed chronologically but by order of when you created them. That can be very confusing. Should be able to list events chronologically. Also, instead of going into each event campaign to see which e-mails have been sent out, there should be a list of e-mails that went out without having to go into each event campaign to see what has been e-mailed out. This product worked very well when it was a stand-alone product as Event Spot. I would like to see the functionality of Event Spot brought back. Constant Contact user since 2009, Alan Feuerman
Occasional Contributor

Not sure if its possible right now, but it would be useful to have the ability to duplicate an email to all event registrants for a past event for use with a current event. It would save time for custom header graphics/etc.

Thanks

CTCT Employee

Hello @HHN1,

Thank you for this feedback. You do have the option to copy over the Event Invitation emails when copying the Event: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6319-copy-invitations-when-you-copy...

You will see an option like this on the screen when you copy the Event:

original.jpg

Is this what you were looking for, or is the issue something different?

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for responding Beatriz - the issue is something slightly different in that copying the event only works well if you have the foresight to know that you will be sending out a email. For the situations where its more impromptu, let's say a event update/etc you would have to re-build the branded email template from scratch.

It's probably some heavy lifting for your engineers - but maybe have a folder labeled "event emails" under the (https://campaign-ui.constantcontact.com/campaign/campaigns/list) campaign type>Emails>Event Registrant Emails? From there you could select a previous email that went out, clone it, and assign it to an existing event?

CTCT Employee

Hello @HHN1,

I understand and that is definitely great feedback, thank you for bringing it up. I've gone ahead and passed your feedback along for voting and let our engineers know about it as well.