Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Events

0 Votes
There should be away that we can arrange the order of events. We usually schedule multiple events at one time, and/or will add an event at a later date. It would be helpful if we could move the most current event to the top.
5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @FWSR where in your account are you looking to arrange the order of your event campaigns? How would you expect to be able to do this?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Hello,

I have multiple events on the same date. I would like the ability to order them in order of importance. Currently if an event is added it will push down the event that I would like viewers to see first. is my only option to delete the most important one and recreate it to get it on the top of the list?

Thanks,

Kate HNC

welcomec@howellnaturecenter.org

Frankie_P

Hi @HowellNatureCenter 

Where in your account are you looking to arrange the order of your event campaigns? For instance, are you looking to include more than one date on a single event campaign? If so, what type of event, or scenario, are you looking to have this option for?

On a specific date I might have 6 different events. For example story time, high ropes, ziplining, wildlife. Different departments will send those to me to add to our calendar but some are more important than others. So for example I have added a wildlife event and then I'm asked to add story time. Story time will now be the first event showing on my calendar although the wildlife event is more important and would hopefully be the first thing a guest sees on the calendar. So I could delete the story time event and readd it after the wildlife event but this is not an ideal work around. I'm looking to find a way to keep the most important event on top. Thanks,

Kate

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More