cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Expanding new archive features

0 Votes

Expanding new archive features

The new archive feature does not allow you to add subheadings like the old archive did.  This makes it more difficult when scanning an archive list to find a particular article (this is a newsletter archive in my case.)  I also learned the hard way that the subject line is used as the name of the archived e-mail - not the name I had given to the e-mail.  This means that the year of the newsletter was omitted and the archive is just a long list of months without any way of knowing the year.  I have learned how to correct this going forward by changing my subject line to include the year but it's something for you to consider.  I was please to learn today, however, that the link to the old newsletter archive will remain active as long as I have a CC account so I will continue to use that to supplement the new archive.  The process of archiving and unarchiving messages is very straightforward which is great.  

1 Comment
Status changed to: Voting Open