cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export survey results as PDF

0 Votes

Export survey results as PDF

I wish I could export the individual results into a PDF....

10 Comments
Visitor
It would be great to have an option to receive an email copy (in pdf format or similar) of a survey reply (or to be able to set preference based on specific surveys ...instead of just receiving notification and having to go login to view the results...although I understand it might be more secure using that process...just saying it would be a nice option.

It doesn't make sense that we can print a summary of a survey as a PDF, but it doesn't include the individual responses. Is CC ever going to make this possible?

Visitor
it is difficult to get a quality readable report out of Constant Contact for surveys we create. it is important to be able to follow up on comments and possible new business. The current spreadsheet is a mess to deal with

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Like Survey export format "PDF - Summary Data Only" but need it to also display the text responses (i.e. Other, Comments). Seems this would be something most customers would want. Can you provide this option? Thank you.

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Status changed to: New

Frequent Visitor
(continued)... with all individual responses showing instead of having to do it in an Excel format. The Excel format is not easy to read. If I do a multiple choice question, I would like to be able to export that information (showing response percentages) and then also see the individual fill-in the blank answers on the same PDF. Currently, when I do the PDF, it only shows multiple choice question answers/percentages and then ONLY tells the number of respondents that answered my fill in the blank questions instead of showing their answers. Thank you for your time! Please keep me updated if this option becomes available. -Paige Corley (pcorley@clchamber.org)
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open