cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Filters of registrants

0 Votes

Filters of registrants

Recently we tryed to send an email to all the registrants with a specific fee whose payment status was pending but we were not able to filter them on the eventspot. The process for doing it is to complicated sonce we have to export the whole registrants to excel so we can make the the filters and them upload the filtered list to constant contact and be able to send the enamil to them These has to be done each time we need to send an invitation or specific information to certain type of registrants. It would be very usefull if all these process could be shorter by by doing it directly on eventspot soince the hole management would be done in the same place.

4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

Frequent Visitor

@GABRIELAG1 wrote:

Recently we tryed to send an email to all the registrants with a specific fee whose payment status was pending but we were not able to filter them on the eventspot. The process for doing it is to complicated sonce we have to export the whole registrants to excel so we can make the the filters and them upload the filtered list to constant contact and be able to send the enamil to them These has to be done each time we need to send an invitation or specific information to certain type of registrants. It would be very usefull if all these process could be shorter by by doing it directly on eventspot soince the hole management would be done in the same place.

I agree!  I have an event where several people are still listed as pending.  It would be nice if there was a "reminder to pending registrants" feature where I can send an email reminder.  I know this happened when they registered but did not pay, but my event is now less than a week away....

All Star
Why, oh why do you hide the tools for exporting a list of registrants under "Edit" on the "More" tab? This makes no sense. Why isn't it under "Manage"? I shouldn't have to Google how-to in order to create a simple list of my event attendees. This software has an unforgivably bad user interface.