cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Frustrating feature - can't update lists without sending out autoresponder

0 Votes

Frustrating feature - can't update lists without sending out autoresponder

My client runs a networking group with a master list of Members who receive a series of emails when they are added to the list. This is highly convenient and ensures that nobody misses any of the important steps for getting their membership started. However, whenever a member needs to update their contact info or be re-added to the list for whatever reason, there is no way to avoid sending them the associated autoresponder. It is embarrassing and unprofessional when a member who has been with us for several years receives a series of automated emails "welcoming" them to our group. There should be a way to pause an autoresponder campaign, add contacts, and then reactivate the series without triggering the autoresponder again. We also have a main list of Prospects and I'm always running into the same problem. It just seems like I can't be the only one who thinks this is silly. I hope you're looking into providing a way to do this.
1 Comment
Regular Organizer
Status changed to: Voting Open

This is great feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.