cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I also use square.com for my credit card payments when people call in.

I also use square.com for my credit card payments when people call in.

Just wondering if square.com will be used as an option when my customers register. I really like it and it's much easier on our side and less expensive. Let me know if this will ever be an option. thank you
14 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. This isn't an option right now but is an interesting thought to consider. Would you like to have your registrants complete payment as they come into your event or are you in a situation where you see the people who would be registering in person ahead of time?

Visitor

Hi! Yes please! Integrate Square for both pre-registration as well as tickets to be sold at the door. All in one event. Please! Please!

Frequent Visitor

I too would like to see Square be integrated as a payment option.  It's easier to use than paypal for many things, the reports are far superior, and funds are deposited to our bank account daily (vs on demand with paypal).

Visitor

Agreed! PLEASE give us another option other than WePay, Authorize.net and Pro Pay. Have used them all and dislike all three!! Never had an issue with Square. PLEASE add square as a payment option for pre registration!!

Please add Squareup.com as an option. Thank you for including the Event spot as part of our cost. Logan was an amazing help with our registration. John
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

Add my vote to add square.  Much more reliable that PayPal. 

Add Square as an online payment option for events.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, would love to have Square as online payment option for events!

Frequent Visitor

Yes, would love the option of integrating square as a payment option.

All Star

Any update on the option of using Square to receive online payments? Would be nice to simplify since we use Square to accept payments at the door, but are stuck with Paypal for online payments ahead of time.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, seeing this was suggested back in 2014, and still no change for payment options. Would love to have Square as way to accept payments when users register in advance.