cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

I would like to be able to reopen an event or extend the date period after it has closed.

I would like to be able to reopen an event or extend the date period after it has closed.

Please can you look at providing the option to re-open an event, which has closed.
20 Comments

I agree. I wanted to go in and review/update the discount codes to an event that just passed but there is no way to do so and I need to make sure they are totally updated for next year.

Please make this possible. I'm struggling because I cannot reopen an event today.  

Solution Provider

It would be helpful if I could rename an event after it's closed. I can rename other campaigns, just not closed events.

I also agree that re-opening a closed event would be very helpful.

Visitor

YES! Please look into the option of re-opening an event after it is closed. This would be very helpful, especially when tracking attendees who want to change their registration information after an event has been closed. 

Agreed. We had a few attendees at our event who had not managed to register officially.  I would like the followup email to go to them, and to count them in our numbers (which we must do for reporting).  Because CC doesn't have an option to go add them retroactively, our whole process becomes more complicated.  (Forwarding them the followup email from my own address?  Never able to run a report that reflects them from CC).

All Star
It would be helpful if we had an option to re-open events. I often have something like a deadline for tickets or event entries and then people want to know if we can extend the date. If the program is already passed, even by a few minutes, I can no longer just turn it back on. If there was an option to do that, it would save me a lot of work (and copying of events.)
All Star

I agree and also would like to have this option.  Frustrating to have to recreate an event when it would be so easy to just extend the end date.

All Star

I also need to know if this has changed. When we first created the event we set an end date, but then the event was extended and we did not realize the initial end date was still listed on the "basics" page. It has now changed to closed (even though the event is not complete) and we still need the list of registrants who already registered, as well as to reopen the event to allow more people to register. How can we re-open it?

Occasional Visitor

Wow!!! What an oversight in development in the first place!! And I can't believe it's almost been a year without a solution.

Here I am facing the same issue one year later than this thread opened! I need to re-open as well but can't. can't transfer people to a new event I have to open due to not being able to edit the dates. Poor, poor development and response to correct... please do so ASAP!