cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I would like to see registrants be able to purchase tickets at various times using the same email

I would like to see registrants be able to purchase tickets at various times using the same email

Once you use an email address to register you can not register for more tickets with the same email address because it keeps track of the registrants by the email address. I would like to see if this limitation can be addressed. Thank you!
9 Comments
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
Management team needs the ability to modify price and ticket counts. Registrants need the ability to edit their purchase count or log into purchase additional tickets....currently they have to use another email account if they want to purchase more tickets and not everyone has multiple email accounts.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Very important to allow ticket purchasers to reenter and add guests with the SAME e-mail.

Occasional Visitor

We produce a number of events annually and one problem we always encounter is that once someone has registered for an event and later decides to purchase additional tickets, they are not permitted to do so because they are already registered.  The only alternative seems to be to use a different email address.  Is there anyway to correct this so the same email may be used again to register?

Regular Organizer

Thank you for the feedback! Your voice is really important to us.