cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Donation within event registration

Include Donation within event registration

I have created an event with paid attendees, however I would like to include the option for the attendees to also make a donation at the same time as purchasing tickets. Currently the only 'donate' option is when people decline to attend.
30 Comments
I am creating an event spot for a charity fundraiser we are hosting. I know that I will not have most of my contact list attending my event. My focus with this email is to encourage donations. The link to the I can't attend sends you to the page where you would decline and than hopefully donate. Donations are my primary focus I an not concerns why a contact can't attend and that really isn't my business. I know that is not everyone's event concern that uses your product. However, instead of the button at the bottom saying DECLINE could you change that to read SUMBIT. That way if I get someone to make a donation they wouldn't be confused by the decline button. SUMBIT would help both uses... submit your decline and submit your donation. If you could fix this in time for my event that would be awesome. But I know this stuff takes time. Thanks for listening.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for posting this feedback! Have you considered  including a Paypal button within your event emails to request donations?

Thanks again!

Occasional Contributor
You have the ability to donate if you decline an invitation, but how about keeping the option for when people register. It seems they wouldn't even know about it and might like to - especially if its an important and great opportunity to help kids or . . . why restrict it to people who probably won't even be clicking to decline! You're limiting the amount of people who will see it, or have the opportunity to make a donation if they want to. While I understand the registration process is long to begin with, perhaps your geniuses can come up with a button at the end of the registration process or on the invitation itself . . .
As a nonprofit, we depend on contributions as a result of our emails. The CC donate button is only for PayPal and many of our supporters do not use or do not want to use PayPal. Is there a way to press a Donate button that will give the person an option to use any credit card including but not exclusively PayPal? Please advise. thanks.
All Star
It would be very helpful if you would include in the Updated Subscriber Notice Emails what time frame it covers, otherwise it's not near as helpful. Thanks!

Hi, I'm from a non-profit agency who is using Event Spot. Everything is great and easy to use. I would like to make a small suggestion. It would be great to have access to the decline (I can't make it) page in order to customize. If a user makes a donation, the only choice is to click the Decline button to proceed. We would like to have a second button that says "Make a Gift" or "Donate". Thanks! Denise

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open