cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Donation within event registration

Include Donation within event registration

I have created an event with paid attendees, however I would like to include the option for the attendees to also make a donation at the same time as purchasing tickets. Currently the only 'donate' option is when people decline to attend.
31 Comments
Frequent Visitor
I would like to have the donate option for an event available even if the person does not decline. currently its only available if you decline.
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

All Star

Would love to have 'donation' option for guests on event Registration form...had to punt and put donation levels in as 'items', not the ideal solution. Link back out to the email invitation, where a donation button/interface can be placed, would be awkward for visitors it seems.

Status changed to: Voting Open

People have been requesting this change for 3 years!

Once a person selects decline and a donation options appears, after you select an amount to donate the 'button' to take you to paypal says "DECLINE." It would be less confusing if it said CONTINUE.
Regular Visitor

Is there any chance this is being worked on?  I can see that several have asked for it and there is obviously a lot of interest in this feature.  We neeed it NOW!

All Star

Yes, this is absolutely needed. Inability to donate at time of event registration may be a deal-breaker for my org. 

Visitor

I can't believe this still is being discussed! I run events for a non-profit and not having a donation button in our registration form is an active detriment to the event and all the charities we work with. This sort of limit in the functionality of Constant Contact is a serious mark against continued use.

This is so frustrating that this is not an option. I need to be able to set up a "Pay-What-You-Wish" option on our event page. This idea has been in limbo for 5.5 YEARS.