We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Include a percentage breakdown in survey page reporting

Is there any way to see the survey results in an excel format with percentages and analysis?

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @ChristopherC14851  exporting survey results in the formatting you have described is not currently available. It is however a feature request we would be happy to track on your behalf. In fact we have opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

JohnM03
Regular Participant

JohnM03
Regular Participant

New survey tool is absolutely terrible so far.  I made the mistake of converting from a perfectly good survey with wonderful reports to the 'new and improved' version.  What a trainwreck!  If I wanted a raw spreadsheet that I would have to sort myself and still look 50 times worse than the product it replaced, I would be questioning my own sanity. 

My opinion of Constant Contact management for rolling this out now just went down by a few notches.  Serious error in judgement team!!!

This survey builder is awful. I see with the reporting, you can no longer delete a respondent. Since there is not a real testing function. I can go through it in preview, but when I hit submit survey, it doesn't go to the landing page. So I test it when published. The export is now just an exel spreadsheet. The one in the legacy survey presented the multiple choice and rating in a nice visual presentation, which saved so much time when providing the report to the requester. Now you made it on the reporting page without being able to export. I'll have to spend hours trying to recreate the report. The ending landing page is not customizable. It was in the old survey builder. I hate the verbiage at the bottom and it is not customizable. It doesn't make sense: If you just opted in, you're consenting to receive marketing emails from,,,, So unnecessary for a survey, since it is usually sent via email to a subscribed list. That statement should only be on an email. It seems like you took away a lot of functionality, and did not make it better. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More