cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include option to add more fields on personal infomation

0 Votes

Include option to add more fields on personal infomation

We need to include more fields than allowed in the personal information on the event registration form. I understand the custom 1 fields but this only works for one guest not multiple.

8 Comments

HI @JoannaH64

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you should be able to set your registration form up as needed using the custom question in the guest information field. Even if you have multiple questions the custom question would show up multiple times. 

2015-08-24_10-25-17.jpg

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

All Star

Hi Hannah_M,

I really appreciate your response, the issue is I have to much informaiton needed to be collected and need more questions on the guest form than you allow for. I think it would be really useful to have the option to add more quesitons in each category.

Thanks,

Joanna

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Registration form not working
Status changed to: New

HI @BobC308

What problems are you having with the registration form?

All Star

Why was the status of this question changed multiple times when no solutions where provided?  The OP along with A LOT of other paying users want to be able to add more custom fields than constant contact allows.  This should be an easy fix/add yet we are going on 3-4 years and nothing has been addressed. Google forms has unlimited custom fields, so does Microsoft.  Constant Contact doesn't even allow you to edit their pre-determined fields.